Thursday 1 January 2009

The blooming love

Happy New Year 2009! Hopefully we would all be stronger and more patience to face the next challenges to come. May this new year also be filled with joy and happiness.

This year, I would try to make a sketch or any study of art on a daily basis. The series of sketch study is aimed at improving my art foundation and skills. I hope it could then be used towards preparing my on going painting series.

On the night of new year's celebration, I'd sketched this simple brush and rose as a warm-up. The idea is about growing a Rose from the brush which symbolises the love for paintings that grows and blooms again.

To all my friends and visitors I hope you enjoy this picture and your constructive comments are very much welcomed.


Thank you for your visit. Please collect this stamp once you've posted your comment by copying-and-pasteing this URL on your webpage.http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3201/3157300534_d82b291115_t.jpgPaklan Stamp 010109

No comments: